Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pleasant Discoveries.

Walked out the door this morning, about to head off to Chesapeake beach for a short photo shoot of a water treatment plant (Yes...I know, you're jealous!) but for some reason decided to first take a look in the backyard. Sometimes I'll see deer back there. Birds, of course. Occasionally a fox--ah, make that rarely a fox. (I've seen one!) Whatever it was, I took a short stroll across the deck and saw this.

Pretty cool, eh? Nice light. Strong shadows. Interesting lines. Sometimes it just comes together. Good luck, chance, serendipity...whatever. When you see these kinds of things, make that extra effort to capture it. It's worth it.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute!!!! You are in the area, kind of, and you don't call. Don't post things that are going to come back and bite you in the ___.


    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! My bad!

    In my defense, however...it's not quite like going to Annapolis. Also, I take route 4 from the Beltway and back the same way. Also, I had another job in DC afterwards. Yeah, I know, excuses, excuses!

    But I promise next job that brings me anywhere near Riva...I'm there!

    ReplyDelete