Sunday, October 28, 2012

DC Aids Walk, 2012

Got up early Saturday morning... made my way downtown... no real plan in mind... just needed to shoot!

Walking up toward Freedom Plaza I noticed people gathering. White tents. Loud speakers on scaffolding. More and more people. 

Turns out I happened upon the Whitman-Walker Annual Aids Walk. I love events like these. Good cause and good crowds. At the end of the day I always leave inspired. This day was no different. 

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. Crowd of runners about to start.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. A young woman at the starting line.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. A young man in full stride.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. Cheering on fellow runners.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. Bottle of water and silhouetted woman stretching.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. Blowing the photographer a kiss.

Whitman-Walker Aids Walk, 2012. Run, walk or ride. Whatever it takes!



No comments:

Post a Comment