Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ridin' the Trails.

Shooting an assignment for Maryland Life this summer, I attempted a different point of view. Borrowed a friends bike (thanks Blair!) and hit the trail. I strapped the camera tight to my chest, zoomed out to 12mm and set the timer to 2 seconds. I'd depress the shutter and quickly place my right hand back on the handlebar and wait for the "click." I did this repeatedly up and down the trail just to make sure I got the shot. Out of about 20 images this was the only real keeper. Thankfully it did run in the article, but it ran rather small on the page. Not too easy to see the motion/blur. So here it is full size.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Now that one is cool. Where have you been hiding it?

    Anyway, great idea which I'll have to steal someday soon. ;-)

    Rob

    ReplyDelete